Welcome to CardioRenal
Digital therapeutics for chronic cardiovascular disease
CardioRenal is a company that develops and markets digital therapeutics solutions for chronic disease management.
We want to improve chronic patient treatment at home
CardioRenal uses the most advanced technologies to develop digital therapeutic solutions allowing chronic patient at home to benefit from a personalized medicine
Our shared vision is that now is the time to help chronic patients to have a better healthcare delivery at home.
Co-founder, CEO of CardioRenal
Chronic kidney disease
Cardiorenal’ s mission is to improve chronic patient care with our unique digital therapeutic solutions relying on blood biomarkers monitored at home
Around 700 million
People with chronic kidney disease in the world1, with likely many more still undiagnosed
2- 3% of annual heathcare budget spent in end stage renal disease treatment2
Up to 40-50% with CKD may be affected by hyperkalemia and have under-dosed life saving drugs treatment3,4
Associated events account four up to 30% of death in patients with CKD5
- Bikbov B et al. Global, regional, and national burden of chronic kidney disease, 1990–2017: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. The Lancet 2020; 395(10225):709–33
- Bello AK et al. Global Kidney Health Atlas: A report by the International Society of Nephrology on the current state of organization and structures for kidney care across the globe. Brussels, Belgium: International Society of Nephrology; 2017. Available from: URL: www.theisn.org/global-atlas.
- National Kidney Foundation. Facts About High Potassium in Patients with Kidney Disease [cited 16 Oct 2020]. Available from: URL: https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/hyperkalemia/facts.
- Pecoits-Filho R et al. Prescription of renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitors (RAASi) and its determinants in patients with advanced CKD under nephrologist care. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2019;21(7):991-1001.
- Thompson S et al. Cause of Death in Patients with Reduced Kidney Function. J Am Soc Nephrol 2015; 26(10):2504–11.
An integrated digital therapeutic solution based on blood potassium monitoring at home.
A software suite developed for any entity (company, hospital, etc.) wishing to have a ready-made and versatile remote patient monitoring tool.
Product under development not approved for sales
An Evidence-based digital therapeutic solution intended to improve the treatment of Heart Failure patients at home.
Used to transform blood ions concentrations in electrical signals that can be analysed
Leverage gathered biomarkers data and patient history to sharpen medical care and refine clinical decisions.
A team of high-level scientists passionate about helping to improve the health of a large number of chronic patients around the world.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technical Officer
Cloud Application Manager
R&D project leader
Industrialisation project leader
Board of directors
Chief Executive Officer
29 Rue des grandes arcades, 67000 Strasbourg, FRANCE